Pinterest Inspired Horseshoe Pits

These horseshoe pits were really easy. Wood was purchased at Home Depot and then the frames were assembled.


Next the frames were placed in the yard so that the stakes were 40 feet apart. The stakes were placed in the ground with a little bit of concrete. Next I bought 16 flat square stones at Home Depot as the Pitching Platform. I also stained my wood frames.




Next I used limestone gravel to fill my pits. I looked into using clay but finally decided on limestone gravel and figured this would be easiest.


Last I added a metal pipe purchased at a local hardware store so that I had a place to store my horseshoes. I also bought drink holders at Walmart and attached these to the backboard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mermaid Kid's Bedroom

Luau Themed Birthday Party