My Pinterest Bonfire Pit

I looked around on Pinterest for a while before finally realizing that nothing quite worked out for what I was looking for. So I used a few pictures as inspiration. First I found a spot in my yard and started digging out all of the grass to make a surface as flat as I could.


Once the grass was all removed I bought a fire ring and some stones at Home Depot and arranged my fire pit.


Next I got pieces of broken up concrete which I found for free on Facebook Marketplace and then also got some flat stones that I purchased at Home Depot. Would have been easier if I had just had enough broken concrete to do the entire thing but I just used what I could. Before placing down the stones though I first covered the dirt area with limestone gravel as flat as possible. Then i arranged my stones and broken concrete and placed more limestone gravel in between the stones.


Finished Product

We are excited to enjoy many fires out here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mermaid Kid's Bedroom

Luau Themed Birthday Party

Pinterest Inspired Horseshoe Pits